Five Myths of Home Buyers
1. Myth: Buyer's think they will find the perfect house.
Fact: The perfect house does not exist. Even people who build their homes always find something they wish they had done differently.
2. Myth: Buyer's think they will get a better purchase price if they work without a buyer's agent.
Fact: Buyer's almost always have a better transaction outcome when a good real estate agent provides fiduciary service.
3. Myth: Buyer's think they have to pay a commission to their real estate agent.
Fact: The buyer's agent commission is paid by the seller.
4. Myth: Buyer's think that a buyer agent's only duty is to find a house.
Fact: A good buyer's agent will provide you with many valuable services throughout your new home search, negotiations, transaction process, and post purchase details.
5. Myth: Buyer's think that agents can only sell their own listings.
Fact: Real estate agents can sell buyers any house.
|Team Whitney Home Buying & Selling System|
Direct Phone: (310) 519-7323 Fax: (888) 994-9366
Keller Williams Realty L.A. Harbor 28901 S Western Ave Ste 139 Rancho Palos Verdes CA 90275-0824
|Robert Whitney BRE License #: 00784257 Mobile: (310) 503-4988 Robert.Whitney@TeamWhitney.com|
Danielle Whitney BRE License #: 01715547 Mobile: (310) 987-9103 Danielle.Whitney@TeamWhitney.com
A SuccessWebsite® Solution ™ & © owned by ConsulNet Computing Inc. 1998-2018 (All Rights Reserved)
Content licensed from Craig Proctor Productions Inc.